Monday, July 20, 2009

It's Official - Case #2 Is Down The Tubes

So after some back and forth, and a few hopeful weeks that we would be adopting siblings, a family member has come forward to fight for custody of the children, which means our case is officially over.

I'm sad, disappointed, frustrated and basically a little hopeless. BUT, tomorrow is another day. So today, I can be sad, disappointed, frustrated and hopeless, but tomorrow, the sun will come out, life will go on, and our profile will be shipped.

I am sad for the children. I hope that this family comes together to give them a good life, and put their best interests first. They have already been through a lot, and I hope the family understands that, and is ready to give them the life they deserve.

There is a baby out there for me. I know it. I just hope the next case has a happier ending because I don't know how many more times I can do this. I am thankful for the love, strength and support of my husband. And for Tostitos and nacho cheese which I am currently also finding comfort in. Diet starts tomorrow along with the resurgence of my positive attitude...

No comments:

Post a Comment