Thursday, July 16, 2009

Oh Happy Day


OK, so I am really not good at being reserved. But there is just something about waking up the day after you have signed your Commitment Letter to a birthmother, and you know that it's only a matter of time before the house is filled! So to kick off my day, I did a little shopping at Barnes & Noble. Thank goodness I never use gift cards because they were piled up and it all went to children's books.

I would like to thank Adoptive Families magazine for wonderful recommendations on adoption stories, like "Over the Moon." And of course I bought some of my old favorites, like "If You Give A Mouse A Cookie," "Goodnight Moon," and some Dr. Seuss books. Of course I forgot hubby's fave, "Where the Wild Things Are" so I'll be heading back in no time. Let the fun begin!


No comments:

Post a Comment