Sunday, July 26, 2009

"Sock"






I love the show "How I Met Your Mother" and there was one episode where the characters tried to determine if they were ready to have children...all enamored with the tiniest little sock left behind by a friend's baby - and they would just pick it up and say "sock!"
Anyway, I met 3 week old Brady yesterday and he had THE CUTEST BABY SOCKS I have ever seen...making "sock" stuck in my head ever since.

I've already ordered 2 boxes of newborn socks for one friend (the sneakers pictured here and a set of cowboy boots). They also had them for toddlers so I ordered a set for a certain one-year-old I know that is just not so into shoes...

I was able to control myself and did not buy anything for my sooner-or-later-hopefully-sooner baby. We did sign our commitment letter today, so it was quite hard to control my spending. But to be honest, the real reason I didn't buy any is because I'm not sure if my newest birthmother is having a boy or a girl yet! I should find out tomorrow or Tuesday! But you better believe if it's a girl I'm buying the ballet slipper socks!

Fingers crossed...and happy shopping www.trumpette.com







2 comments:

  1. SO... after I saw Brady's I ordered the cowboy boot ones (I already had the sneakers-- oh and I ordered those great blankets Allison had. This weekend was expensive :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Benjamin wore the sneakers all the time. Love em!

    ReplyDelete